We're taking over the taps at Next Level!
Starting at 5 pm, enjoy a special dinner designed to pair with our ciders and beers.
Dinner Menu (Monday through Saturday):
- Cocktail made with Blueberry Cider & a small bite
- Salad Course paired with The Crab
- Cheese Course (New York State Stinky Cheese) paired with Dr. Paul Matthews India Pale Ale
- Fish Course paired with Daniel Driscoll Pale Ale
- Smoked Meat Course paired with Smoked Cider
- Gorgdolce Pear Tartlet paired with Pear Cider
Thursday at 6 pm: The Hop Grower's Handbook book signing with Laura Ten Eyck and Dietrich Gehring. Learn about the trials and triumphs of building a hop yard from the ground up.
Friday at 7 PM: Meet the brewer! Scott Veltman of C.H. Evans Brewing Albany Pump Station will be hosting dinner and sharing the story behind brewing Dr. Paul Matthews IPA.
CLICK HERE to join the event on Facebook.